Sunday 18 April 2010

HONDURAS

THEY ARE:
A Central American republic.

AS A FOOTBALL NATION:
They are one of those mysterious CONCACAF nations. Sometimes they can provide banana skins to slip on such as Costa Rica at Italia 90 against Scotland.

MY OWN EXPERIENCE:
I have no previous experience of Honduras as either a nation or footballing nation. Indeed this is their first World Cup appearance since Spain 82.

IN 2010:
They run the risk of being Group H whipping boys.

FAMOUS PLAYERS:
Wilson Palacios.

MOST OBVIOUS REFERENCE:
I’m looking.

AWAY FROM FOOTBALL:
I’m looking.

NUMBER OF PEOPLE FROM HONDURAS THAT I KNOW:
None.

QUOTE FROM A HONDURAN:
None.

DO I LIKE THEM:
There is a promise of goals in their matches but not necessarily from themselves.

FINAL COMMENT:
Could be a fun team to watch (not necessarily for the right reasons).

No comments:

Post a Comment